The DBCK has an interesting mix of members ranging from middle management to senior positions, from banking to logistics, from first-time to seasoned expatriates, and from a variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
The DBCK invites you to become a member if you:
- Are a Dutch national residing in Korea,
- Have another nationality but work for a Dutch company or joint venture,
- Have another charachteristic that links you with Korea and The Netherlands.
- Membership can be applied for by using the below button or by sending an e-mail to: DBCK with all relevant details including your contact details.
- The spoken and written language is English.
- The membership fee annually is KRW 100,000 per person and grants you free entrance to all events of the DBCK (approx. 5 events per year).
- The season runs from September to June the following year.
- Members are encouraged to participate in regular events by sharing their experiences, suggesting events, speakers, etc.
What does membership bring you?
- Being part of a great network of Dutch citizens residing in Korea and other nationals working with Dutch employers.
- Free entrance to all events of the DBCK.
- The DBCK aims to organize five events a year.
Participate in events as a non-member:
- It is possible to join DBCK events as a non-member for the estimated fee of KRW 30,000 per event.
- On events with a limited capacity, members will have priority over non-members for registration.